Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visuals Keep Showing as Blank (No Relationships)

I have been working on a dashboard and I have encountered an error with the addition of visuals that has prevented me from moving forward.

Yesterday, I was working on my dasahboard and introducing new charts seamlessly, all the fields went into segmentations / other visuals and displayed the data correctly and as expected.

As I continued to work on the dashboard this morning, I tried to add new segmentations and other visuals, but noticed that all of them came out blank. To test this further, I went through all the fields in my database and added them to a card visual, and each field (other than the measurements I enter) resulted in the card showing "Blank". I've looked around the forum as well as YouTube videos for solutions, but have only found help for when there is a blank value within a data or visual segmentation. There are no relationships in my dataset and I am fairly new to Power BI so I am not sure where the problem is and how to address it to move forward quickly. Any help / resources would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You encounter the issue in dashboard and reports, right? Can you refresh successfully? If not, what the error message shown in refresh history? Do you check your gateway? Does it work fine? Is it the latest version? And what about the data source credentials?  You could download the pbix file into Desktop to check if it is running correctly.

If you still can't find out, please share a dummy pbix file. We can test it and resolve it quickly.

7.PNG

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly share your solutions. More people who encounter the same issue will benefit from here. If you are still confused about it, please share more details to us. 

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
az38
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous 

I'm not sure you will finde here a person who will be able to help you without any details 🙂

the best option is to share your pbix-file after removing all sensitive data to any file-sharing services

do not hesitate to give a kudo to useful posts and mark solutions as solution
LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.