Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

raphaelgoe
Regular Visitor

Visualize the movement of orders

Good day! 

I have googled this before but could not find anything useful. I am trying to visualize how the requested order-dates moves. The point is to see if and how much customers change the requeted date for their orders for example if business goes good and they need it earlier (and vice versa). I am only interested to see if the requested date of the order changed to a different month.

I have a dataset with two date columns. The initial requested date and the new requested date. I have been thinking of a timeline with arrows from one month to the other but cannot find anything like that. But maybe this community has better ideas? 

Thanks a lot for your time!

Raphael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @raphaelgoe ,

You can import the TimeLine Slicer visual form the picture below.

3.png

Or could you please share your sample data or desired output screenshots for further analysis, you can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @raphaelgoe ,

You can import the TimeLine Slicer visual form the picture below.

3.png

Or could you please share your sample data or desired output screenshots for further analysis, you can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.