Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Visualización Financial Reporting Matrix

Good afternoon

My query is about the financial reporting matrix.

ejemplo Power bi.png

In the image above I show a part of my report but I have a problem since, in the areas that expand (for example implantation) the matrix performs a sum of the values that are within that item and those are the values that appear in those rows, but I do not expect to have a value per implantation but to see broken down what interferes there , so I'd like to hide those values from the deployment row. I tried to leave the values in white but in the same way the name of the concept remains and it is not what I am looking for, they could help me know how to hide those values without disappearing the rub.

Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

To hide some specific values in matrix, you can try to write some if statements to filter it, like this:

Measure = 
IF ( SUM ( 'Table'[Sales] ) >= 25, SUM ( 'Table'[Sales] ), BLANK () )

matrix.png

But you also have to consider that if the values you need to hide has multiple different conditions, the formula may become complicated.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
annibape

Financial reporting matrix has stopped working?
the report that I had made no longer loads this visual and it hangs, if I try to import it into a new report it also hangs.
What I can do?
best regards

v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

To hide some specific values in matrix, you can try to write some if statements to filter it, like this:

Measure = 
IF ( SUM ( 'Table'[Sales] ) >= 25, SUM ( 'Table'[Sales] ), BLANK () )

matrix.png

But you also have to consider that if the values you need to hide has multiple different conditions, the formula may become complicated.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.