Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visualisation Help!

Okay.

I have is four percentiles i've calculated in DAX, which tell you top, middle and bottom values of an overall dataset. In simple terms, these values represent good, average, bad and very bad results. 

Then, I have a ratio which is calulated at an individual level - so you can use a slicer to click on a person's name, and you will see their result compared to the four percentiles.

What I want is a visual which quickly and effectively demonstrates the individual ratio compared to the percentiles. 

Attached image is what i'm getting at, I know I won't get this out of Power BI but if you can think of any way I can represent something similar I would be grateful.

I have a cross filter against the individual ratio, so unless the name slicer is selected, the value is invisible. 

Visual Example.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi, there are some custom visuals that might be able to help with this. You will have to try them. If you just want a card that will change its color you have "Advanced Card" or "CardWithStates". If you want the four colors painted all the time and something like the arrow showing where you are you can try the "Tachometer" or a "Bullet..." chart.

Hope one of those helps you.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi, there are some custom visuals that might be able to help with this. You will have to try them. If you just want a card that will change its color you have "Advanced Card" or "CardWithStates". If you want the four colors painted all the time and something like the arrow showing where you are you can try the "Tachometer" or a "Bullet..." chart.

Hope one of those helps you.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @ibarrau I used the tachometer which was perfect.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.