Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Daemetius
Helper II
Helper II

Visual table not showing complete date listing

Greetings,

I have an issue where I have a table visual that shows a series of ticket numbers and its closed dates. However in the query table I have closed dates from April to June, but the visual table only shows from April to May. In other words it's showing me an incomplete list of rows. 

Anyone know what is up? 

Thanks in advanced. 

Update: Okay so this is weird, apparently the issue happens when I chage Table style. The complete list of dates are sliced off and left with a small range of dates. I remade the table visual with the dates and it showed the complete date list, but again...once I changed the table style, it changed...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@v-ljerr-msft wrote:

Hi @Daemetius,

After a few try, I still cannot reproduce this issue on my environment with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.47.4766.542 64-bit (June 2017)).

What version of Power BI Desktop are you using? Could you share a sample pbix file which can reproduce the issue, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading. Smiley Happy

Regards

Hey! Thanks for the reply! I was able to solve it. For some reason I had to restart the application and recreate the table. Looked like it bugged out on me at the moment but now it's working as intended!

Thanks again! Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Daemetius,

After a few try, I still cannot reproduce this issue on my environment with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.47.4766.542 64-bit (June 2017)).

What version of Power BI Desktop are you using? Could you share a sample pbix file which can reproduce the issue, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading. Smiley Happy

Regards

@v-ljerr-msft wrote:

Hi @Daemetius,

Regards

Hey! Thanks for the reply! I was able to solve it. For some reason I had to restart the application and recreate the table. Looked like it bugged out on me at the moment but now it's working as intended!

Thanks again! Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Daemetius,

Great to hear the problem got resolved! Could you accept your reply above as solution to close this thread? Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.