cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmachado Member

Visual not working when I had one field due to Visual exceed error (powerBi Online)

I have a dashboard with a table that has a lot of fields and I use a slicer to filter the data on it that has 3 values (strings).

In the online service I get the visual exceded error in one of the value that I filter (the other two work fine).

The table that is used in the visual has the 713 rows.

If I remove "just" ine field it works perfectly.

The field I remove is buit in this manner:

Actual Planned Code Ready = CALCULATE (
    VALUES ( 'public Planned Code Ready'[Planned Code Ready] );
    TOPN (
        1;

FILTER('public Planned Code Ready';'public Planned Code Ready'[issueid] = 'public jiraissue (2)'[id])
        ;
        'public Planned Code Ready'[created]; DESC
    )
)  

The Planned Code Ready has the following info:

image.png

What can I do to improve the performance on this formula? How can I lower the memory consumption and how to debug it?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Visual not working when I had one field due to Visual exceed error (powerBi Online)

@rmachado,

Is there any possibility that you can share me the PBIX file so that I can reproduce?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
rmachado Member

Re: Visual not working when I had one field due to Visual exceed error (powerBi Online)

@v-yuezhe-msftHow can I do that?

Thanks

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@rmachado,

You can upload PBIX file to OneDrive and post shared link of it here.

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
rmachado Member

Thanks @v-yuezhe-msft, can I send you the link via MP?

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@rmachado,

You can send me the link through Private message.

Regards,

rmachado Member

@v-yuezhe-msftDone.

Thanks