Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual not showing up after refresh

Hello,

I have one visual in my report that, after refreshing the data, is not showing up (it is just the title of the visual and then nothing underneath). I have not changed any of the filters, etc. The data is in a quadrant chart visual, and the data does show up in all the other visualizations, just not the quadrant one, which is the one it always has been. Any thoughts on why this isn't working?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I removed the "count of ask" and replaced that column with "count of completion time", and it seems to be working. Still not sure why this happened, but no need for a resolution now.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I removed the "count of ask" and replaced that column with "count of completion time", and it seems to be working. Still not sure why this happened, but no need for a resolution now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no error or warning; it is just blank. I tried creating a new visual; the same thing happens (works in all other visual except the one I need). 

I can't share sample data, but I can replicate the table with different data here:

X-Axis: 

timedivide =
var _week=WEEKNUM('end date',2)-WEEKNUM('start date',2)
var _value=_week+1
return
DIVIDE(completion time',_value)

Y Axis: Count of Items (it is actually a column of text items, but the table is set to count them)

Legend Axis: People

Table:
People       Items (count)   Time Divide
Joe                 4                     20
Jenny             3                     15
Jane               1                      5
Jeff                 4                     20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should also mention I have a page filter to filter a relative date of the next 2 weeks.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Not very clear about your description,could you pls share some screenshots with your expected output to make it clear?

Best Regards,
Kelly

Did I answer your question? Mark my reply as a solution!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are some screenshots of the desired outcome (what it looked like before):

jessj_0-1628694059426.png

jessj_1-1628694108385.pngjessj_2-1628694119441.png

jessj_3-1628694134831.png

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous ,is it showing any error or warning. Any formula or visual showing triangle sign with error. If check and resolve that.

else create a new visual and check there is data available for that visual to display 

or

Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.