Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual: looking for gauge like visual with multiple axis

Hello,

I have a visual like below and I would like to create something similar in PowerBI. It does not have to be a gauge but I have both a bandwith in Euro and a bandwith in change p.). Any ideas how I can visualize this at best? For the coloring: it should not be like in the picture but the more to p.50 (middle) the better it is.

Gauge.PNG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

If I were you I would try the Bullet Chart Visual and if this is not working the Dial Gauge. Both can be found in the VIsual Marketplace.

And yes I know that I switched the visuals but I changed my mind and think the Bullet Chart Visual would be a better fit for your purpose Smiley Very Happy

BulletChartscreenshot3.png

2019-10-14 14_55_07-.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
JosefPrakljacic
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

You could use 2 gauges and overlay them like in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfl60VG2Fts

If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and give it a 'thumbs up'? This will also help others

Have a nice day!

BR,
Josef
Graz - Austria

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JosefPrakljacic thanks I will use the overlay. But I need a gauge (or similar visual) with 6 parts. I cannot see how I can split the gauge into 6 parts. Any idea? 

If I were you I would try the Bullet Chart Visual and if this is not working the Dial Gauge. Both can be found in the VIsual Marketplace.

And yes I know that I switched the visuals but I changed my mind and think the Bullet Chart Visual would be a better fit for your purpose Smiley Very Happy

BulletChartscreenshot3.png

2019-10-14 14_55_07-.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JosefPrakljacic  Can you share you example file? It is hard to configure the visual for me.  

Or maybe with my data set:

p0525507595100
Euro 218-1-10-22 
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JosefPrakljacic great thank you very much. Wish I could give you more kudos.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JosefPrakljacic  Thanks I will have a look into these visuals!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.