Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual header with updated styling - acts like there were no title

Hello,

I'm struggling with a problem of the visual header. I have added a title to the pivot table and the header looks like that in power bi apps service on my side:

with_title.png

When another user sees the report the header acts in a completely different way, the way like there were no title.

The below case presents some kind of wrongly working header and I have any idea why.

with_title_header_problem.png

Till now I tried to empty cache and a hard reload of the browser but it doesn't work.

Do anyone know any solution for that case? 

Best regards,

nicr

9 REPLIES 9
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Is the pink part from another visual? Did you disable the headers? Please refer to the snapshot below.

Visual_header_with_updated_styling_acts_like_there_were_no_title

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-jiascu-msft

the pink part is the paint I put on a sensitive data to not be visible.

No, I didn't disable, my setting looks like yours (look at the below image):

header_settings.png

Hi @Anonymous,

Does the upper visual have a title? It seems the arrows belong to the upper visual. Please refer to the snapshot below. The solution is enabling the title of the upper visual though there could be no titles.

Visual_header_with_updated_styling_acts_like_there_were_no_title2

Best Regards,
Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-jiascu-msft,

the upper visual is just a ractangle shape, it's not a pivot.

For me it seems to be a bug, because on my side it works but on the side of another person the problem exists. I have reuploaded the report one more time on Power BI Service, but it didn't help.

Do you have any other idea's what is the rootcause behind it?

Best regards,

nicr

Hi @Anonymous,

Did you try it with other browsers? To be honest, I have no idea about this issue. Can you share some steps that I can use to reproduce the issue?

Best Regards,
Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

I left the topic open to the current time in case of finding a solution but it was worthless. I have tried in many browsers and it looks like sometimes it helps and other time not, I'm almost sure it depends on the browser configuration but unfortunatelly I don't know the rootcause.

Hi @Anonymous,

To be honest, I don't even know what the phenomenon is. Can you provide more clear snapshots and point out the issues, please?

Best Regards,
Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

The case is basic, I have created a report. When I open that report on my laptop everything works fine, but if another person opens that report the drill down buttons act like there were no titles in visuals (but the titles are everywhere). By another person one out of ten people struggle with that problem.

That's the description of the problem, nothing more to add, simple case but hard to resolve. I have tried using the same browser beforhand emptying cache but it didn't help.

Hi @Anonymous,

I would suggest you file a support ticket here.

create-ATicket

Best Regards,
Dale

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.