Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CJonsson
Frequent Visitor

Visual filter on card - multiple levels

Hi! 

I'm having an issue when using a card to display the count of users posting less than 10 journals. 

I have different levels (business area, company, user ID) which I want to be able to filter on - and have the card automatically update.  

The issue is that when adding NoJournals as a filter on the visual it doesn't summarize on the NoJournals. For example, when looking at the total User1 should not appear in my card as the total NoJournals for that user > 10.

However, when using the card with filter "NoJournals is less than 10" User1 is included as the user only posts 9 journals in Ent2. I want the user to be included in the count when filtering on BA2 or BA3 as within those business areas the condition is met. 

(I have used count distinct on UserID) 

What can I do to make the card update the count of users based on the total NoJournals depending on the filter on Business Area etc? 

CJonsson_0-1604999512798.png

The card should show 1 in the example above

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CJonsson ,

V-lianl-msft_0-1605154354364.pngV-lianl-msft_1-1605154364808.png

Please refer to the sample .pbix

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CJonsson ,

V-lianl-msft_0-1605154354364.pngV-lianl-msft_1-1605154364808.png

Please refer to the sample .pbix

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.