Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nexter
Advocate III
Advocate III

Visual appears un-selected after hidden/unhidden

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else experiences this seemingly odd glitch.

When filtering by a visual, if I go to click a bookmark that hides that visual, the filter remains in place (which is good) but for some reason when I select the bookmark that then un-hides that selected visual, it visually appears un-selected (even though the filter remains in place).  I have an example below

No visual filters/selectionNo visual filters/selectionNow "transient" is selected and you'll notice revenue in top left is now $965.1KNow "transient" is selected and you'll notice revenue in top left is now $965.1KI have now clicked on a bookmark that has hidden the selected visual that the report is filtering off ofI have now clicked on a bookmark that has hidden the selected visual that the report is filtering off ofI have now clicked a bookmark that brought me back to the initial view (it unhid the visual that is filtering) So, the report is still being filtered by this visual (notice $965.1K still in the upper left) but the "Transient" bar no doesn't show as selected (even though it's still filtering off it)I have now clicked a bookmark that brought me back to the initial view (it unhid the visual that is filtering) So, the report is still being filtered by this visual (notice $965.1K still in the upper left) but the "Transient" bar no doesn't show as selected (even though it's still filtering off it)

Any ideas on this???  Thanks so much!!

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Nexter,

You may take a look at Change how visuals interact in a report and check if there is any other visual that filters the data.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.