Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

oolamide85
Frequent Visitor

Visual Level Filter

I have visualisation show workers by weekly hours, but I want my visual to display on worker with more than 72Hrs per week.

Please see attached and am getting my sum of hours from column worked_Hours.Visual.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @oolamide85

Try again this.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @oolamide85

You may try to create a measure like below to get the visual as requested.

Measure  =
VAR workhours =
    CALCULATE ( SUM ( Table4[worked hours] ) )
RETURN
    IF ( workhours >= 72, workhours )

Regards,

Cherie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

The Column workhours are daily worked hours and I have the sum of worked hours in week in report view which is fine, but I want the report to show only worked who have worked more than 72hrs . 

Hi @oolamide85

Here is the sample file. If it is not your case, please share your data sample file. You can upload it to OneDrive or Dropbox and post the link here.

Regards,

Cherie

unable to download the file.

Thanks.

Hi @oolamide85

Try again this.

Regards,

Cherie

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.