Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual Idea for data breakout

Hi all,

I am looking for some ideas/ direction for a visual that will display a data break down in an effective way.

for my data I have a Parent company Name,  Sub Company Name, Parent company employee count, Sub company employee count, Knowledge workers for the sub, and creatitive workers for the sub. 

I want to visually show the total parent employee count, what porton of the parent employee count is sub employee count, and how the sub employee count is broken out between Knowledge workers & Creatitive workers. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

the data looks like this:

parent namesub nameemployee count parentemployee name subCreatitive workersknowledge workers 
WalmartSams Club10,0005,0001,500500 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , if these headings are not measures, row values. You can use Sankey visual, Sunburst visual

For Parent data at child level you can use removefilters , or allexcept

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , if these headings are not measures, row values. You can use Sankey visual, Sunburst visual

For Parent data at child level you can use removefilters , or allexcept

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.