Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

redwardspreciso
Frequent Visitor

Visual Header Icons Missing after enabling visual headers

Hello - I am working in Power BI desktop and have an issue with the visual header icons in the report. I have disabled and enabled but the icons still aren't showing up. You'll see below that the icon is enabled but they're still not showing up. I'm expecting to see the pin and the drill-down/drill-up icons. 

redwardspreciso_1-1637606272626.png

I have checked the report settings and explored possible settings but theyre still not showing up. 

Could some provide me with some help? I am very stuck but need this funcationality ASAP. Thanks in advance. 

Reed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

No problem. Don't forget to click the 'Accept as Solution' button to close this off. 

Have I solved your problem?
Please click Accept as Solution so I don't keep coming back to this post, oh yeah, others may find it useful also ;).
chrome-9xf-Zagzel-B

If you found this post helpful, please give Kudos.
It gives me a sense of instant gratification and, if you give me Kudos enough times, magical unicorns will appear on your screen.
If you find my signature vaguely amusing, please give Kudos.
KIfp67uy-Sr
Proud to be a Super User!PBI-Super-User-Rank-30x30-1x

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
redwardspreciso
Frequent Visitor

KNP - thank you so much for the quick reply!

I was forgetting about the drilling levels so thanks for that. 

I see the pin functionality in Service but I thought I could also have it in Desktop. We're working on setting up email notifications and I was thinking I had seen the pin in desktop. 

Thanks again. 

No problem. Don't forget to click the 'Accept as Solution' button to close this off. 

Please click Accept as Solution so I don't keep coming back to this post, oh yeah, others may find it useful also ;).
chrome-9xf-Zagzel-B

It gives me a sense of instant gratification and, if you give me Kudos enough times, magical unicorns will appear on your screen.
KIfp67uy-Sr
KNP
Super User
Super User

The drill up/down will only show up if there are multiple levels in the visual.

KNP_0-1637607895964.png

The pin icon will only show once published to the service.

Are you referring to Desktop or the published report in the Service?

chrome-9xf-Zagzel-B

KIfp67uy-Sr

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors