cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KAli72 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Vimeo to Power BI

Hi there, I am new to power BI and I was hoping someone could help. I have a password protected video in Vimeo on a Vimeo for Business account and I can export analytics from Vimeo to Google Analytics. I am have trouble getting this data into power BI. My dasboard is updating google analytics but not feeding the vimeo data that is being exported to Google Analytics to Power BI.

I hope that makes sense, if anyone can help or guide me through a possible solution it would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone know if there will be a Vimeo App created for Power BI - that would sure help!

Thanks to everyone who reads in advance,

Kelvin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
elliotdixon Member

Re: Vimeo to Power BI

Hi @KAli72 you could try embedding it on a dashboard

http://www.microsofttrends.com/2016/01/22/power-bi-now-supports-embedding-external-content-such-as-y...

only works on an existing dashboard

Rgds

ED

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
elliotdixon Member

Hi @KAli72 you could try embedding it on a dashboard

http://www.microsofttrends.com/2016/01/22/power-bi-now-supports-embedding-external-content-such-as-y...

only works on an existing dashboard

Rgds

ED

View solution in original post

KAli72 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Elliot, thanks a million, it wasn't exactly how I envisioned getting this to look/work, but it did the trick for what we need!

All the best,

Kelvin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Users Online
Currently online: 439 members 4,574 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: