Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

petewest

Viewing NAV SQL Data in Power BI

I've downloaded and installed Power BI Desktop app.
Established a connection to our SQL server and selected our NAVISION 2009 database.
PowerBI then loads 10,000 items. But when I scroll through, the 10,000 items is data only from the firs 2 NAV Companies of about 35. Is there an incombatlity with NAV 2009? from  a dat astructure standpoint?
Is there extra work I need to setup NAV or POWERBI to get POWERBI to show me all the available DB items?

Thanks in advance

Pete 

2 REPLIES 2
abinashphuel
Advocate I
Advocate I

Did you resolve this issue?

v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @petewest,

Actually, I am confused about your issue. At first, you loaded the 10000 items successfully, and some of them lost when you scroll through? What's meaning of the operation: scroll through. Based on my understanding, when you type the server and database when you get data like shown in this video, all items sholud display. And I think there is compatibility with NAV 2009, if not, how can you get part of the items?

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.