Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cyberm

View volum disk by day

Hello,

I have a script who gives me volum disk of filers (more 100) all days.

Exemple :

Day | Name SRV | name disk | Vol Total | Vol Used | Vol Free

I want to have the difference between the last day for all Volum USED for all Name SRV.

I want too, to have difference per weeks, quarter, year

Can you help me to do that with Powerbi Desktop, i d'ont know how to do this ?

Thank's a lot

3 REPLIES 3
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cyberm,

Would you please share some sample data and desired results to clarify those two requirements?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

this a link :

http://fx-photos.com/POWERBI/srv.xlsx

Best regards

cyberm

Hey @cyberm

I looked at your sheet and created following graph, you can choose server on the slider and can show the link chart for that server and you can add table to show all the servers

srv.PNG

let me know if i'm on the right track, send me your email in private message and I can share pbix file with you.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.