Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Velkins
Frequent Visitor

View Show Panes - Are they able to be viewed in a separate window?

Capture.PNG

Is there a way to view all of the panes in a separate window instead of on the right side of the screen?

5 REPLIES 5
acu-amersaw

acu-amersaw

@Velkins If you submitted your idea, would you please post it here so we can support it.

It's really annoying when working on small screen and I have to add bookmarks that change only the selected items or even only with 2 side panes the report content still ridiculously small

V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Velkins ,

Sorry, there is no such feature for the time being. Maybe it will be changed in the future version. You can submit your idea here.

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

I did not get you. You can minimize them with ^ or > icon

Yes you can minimize it however is there a way to make filters, selection, bookmarks etc. pop out as a separate window. So I could have all of my viewing panes on one screen and just the report on the other.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.