Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very simple bar chart question - how to filter by value type

Hello I am new to Power BI and have a very simple question. 

I have some bar charts such as the below. I'm want to filter this graph to only show Agree and Disagree. 

graph.PNG

I watched someone in the office do this a few hours ago but then completely forgot what they did... thank you in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

In fact, there are a few ways to achieve your requirements. (different level filter, slicer)

Add a filter to a report in Power BI 

Slicers in Power BI 

You can create a slicer with axis fields and select 'agree' value or direct setting visual level filter to filter 'agree' records.
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

In fact, there are a few ways to achieve your requirements. (different level filter, slicer)

Add a filter to a report in Power BI 

Slicers in Power BI 

You can create a slicer with axis fields and select 'agree' value or direct setting visual level filter to filter 'agree' records.
Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Gordonlilj
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

If you select the visual you should be able to filter the graph using the filter panel to the right

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.