Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chalklands
Helper I
Helper I

Vertical slicer with between values

Hi,

I have a bubble chart. I'd like to add a vertical slicer to filter the Y axis (i.e a zoom bar), is there a vertical slicer available anywhere?

Thanks

Pete

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Chalklands yes you cannot use slicer vertically, I would recommend to add this as an idea on ideas forum or vote in case an idea already exists.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Chalklands ,

Sorry for that, We cannot understand your data model clearly, What is the Y-Axis coming from, Field or Measure? If it is measure, Could you please share the formula of this measure if it does not contain any confidential information? Please don't contain any Confidential Information or Real data in your reply.

If the Y-axis is a field of table, Do you mean create a slier like the visual filter?

18.jpg

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Looking for something like this:

Capture.GIF

The above is a mock up of what I'm trying to produce.

So, if you moved the filter on the y axis you could say filter the margin between 20%-40%. I know you can do that with the current slicer in Power BI, but as far as I can see you can't display it vertically. 

@Chalklands yes you cannot use slicer vertically, I would recommend to add this as an idea on ideas forum or vote in case an idea already exists.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Chalklands sorry not sure what you are looking for? Can you share some screen shot and explain what you want?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.