Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mariusz2022
Frequent Visitor

Vertical slicer as a list, change colour for selcection

Hi, I can't find any option to change colour of selction in the vertical slicer.

Pls see below picture, I want to change colour for items marked in red rectange. 

pic5.JPG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ghoshabhijeet
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@mariusz2022  That option is currently not available in Power BI. Alternatively, you can look for a custom visual slicer in App Source.

** If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution, so that it comes in top of the search and help others. Thank you !

Good Luck 👍

View solution in original post

@mariusz2022  You can use slicer visual from OKVIZ. In this visual you can change the color of the checkbox.

ghoshabhijeet_1-1653165729727.png

** If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution, so that it comes in top of the search and help others. Thank you !

Good Luck 👍

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
mariusz2022
Frequent Visitor

Thanks

@mariusz2022  You can use slicer visual from OKVIZ. In this visual you can change the color of the checkbox.

ghoshabhijeet_1-1653165729727.png

Good Luck 👍

Thanks

Welcome !

ghoshabhijeet
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@mariusz2022  That option is currently not available in Power BI. Alternatively, you can look for a custom visual slicer in App Source.

Good Luck 👍

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.