Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mariusz2022
Frequent Visitor

Vertical slicer as a list, change colour for selcection

Hi, I can't find any option to change colour of selction in the vertical slicer.

Pls see below picture, I want to change colour for items marked in red rectange. 

pic5.JPG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ghoshabhijeet
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@mariusz2022  That option is currently not available in Power BI. Alternatively, you can look for a custom visual slicer in App Source.

** If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution, so that it comes in top of the search and help others. Thank you !

Good Luck 👍

View solution in original post

@mariusz2022  You can use slicer visual from OKVIZ. In this visual you can change the color of the checkbox.

ghoshabhijeet_1-1653165729727.png

** If you liked my solution, please give it a thumbs up. And if I did answer your question, please mark this post as a solution, so that it comes in top of the search and help others. Thank you !

Good Luck 👍

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
mariusz2022
Frequent Visitor

Thanks

@mariusz2022  You can use slicer visual from OKVIZ. In this visual you can change the color of the checkbox.

ghoshabhijeet_1-1653165729727.png

Good Luck 👍

Thanks

Welcome !

ghoshabhijeet
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@mariusz2022  That option is currently not available in Power BI. Alternatively, you can look for a custom visual slicer in App Source.

Good Luck 👍

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.