Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lienbrusselaers
Frequent Visitor

Variable value for graphs

Hi all,

I'm trying to build a dashboard to get more insights into our users. Filtering is really important create segments and to find insights easily. I want to have one page with insight on my user segmentation (where do they come from, what are their interests when did they sign up, etc.). Preferably these are just two graphs next to each other that I can filter and segment on the go.

This is what my data looks like:

CompanyIndustryCountrySponsor
User2XXAABelgium1
User3YYAABelgium1
User4XXAABelgium1
User5YYBBFrance3
User6YYCCBelgium4
User7ZZCCBelgium2

Is it possible to create a graph that can show company, industry, county, sponsor, depending on what you select? So to make this graph 'variable'. If I want information on the number of users/company, there is a dropdown with company/industry/county/sponsor from which I can select company and it shows me the number of users/company.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thank you so much in advance!

Kind regards,

Lien

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rajulshah
Super User
Super User
3 REPLIES 3
rajulshah
Super User
Super User

If the solution helped you, then please mark the post as Solution so that it is easy for others in need.

So the answer to your other question is that you can create a measure that derives difference between them and then the measure can be used in different table.

Ok great thank you. I'll try this out!

Do you know if it's possible to make a comparison between two segments (just two graphs or tables side by side with different slicers/filters) and make a comparison table from these? So the output should be something like this: 

Growth comparison-100.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.