Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Variable percentiles for different product groups

Good day,

I would like to have a summarized view different product groupings within my dataset. My data is in the following form:

Original_data.JPG

I have n many variables, each row indicating a particular group the customer belongs to. I would like to have a percentiles view for each group type. The final dataset would take the following form for Group 1:

Grouped_data.JPG

This view would show the front end user how the particular group behaves across the different variable types. 

I have done quite a bit of searching through the forums, looking for a way to create this interface - without any success. Could you please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

I'd suggest you add the custom column and do some transformation in the query editor, you might consider creating a pbix file that will contain some sample data, upload the pbix to one drive or dropbox and share the link to the file. I'll draw it up for you.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have created a test file. Unfortunately, I cannot share the original data - as the data is proprietary.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ynxde6ru1ogx0v/AAChiYE1ur_CE_jRrvAInp54a?dl=0

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.