Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
RGething Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Variable percentiles for different product groups

Good day,

I would like to have a summarized view different product groupings within my dataset. My data is in the following form:

Original_data.JPG

I have n many variables, each row indicating a particular group the customer belongs to. I would like to have a percentiles view for each group type. The final dataset would take the following form for Group 1:

Grouped_data.JPG

This view would show the front end user how the particular group behaves across the different variable types. 

I have done quite a bit of searching through the forums, looking for a way to create this interface - without any success. Could you please advise.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Variable percentiles for different product groups

Hi @RGething 

I'd suggest you add the custom column and do some transformation in the query editor, you might consider creating a pbix file that will contain some sample data, upload the pbix to one drive or dropbox and share the link to the file. I'll draw it up for you.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
RGething Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Variable percentiles for different product groups

Hi,

I have created a test file. Unfortunately, I cannot share the original data - as the data is proprietary.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ynxde6ru1ogx0v/AAChiYE1ur_CE_jRrvAInp54a?dl=0

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 55 members 1,192 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: