cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Values in visual not showing the correct data

Hello,

I have this Matrix visual that is not showing the correct data.

For 2020-06 the visual is showing 1 value for breached and none for met:

Capture.PNG

I did the same filters in data view mode and the there are 9 values for met and 2 for breached:

Capture1.PNG

Does anyone know why is this happening? 

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Dear @Emanuel  ,
I didnt find any mistake in your dax ,but it could be because of filter which you have appliled on page and visual level filter .
fiklter.JPG
Please check your data tables for such problem , i would suggest to go in data tab from vertical ribbon on Left hand side of power bi desktop . and manually sort your column the way you have applied page and visual level filter .
this will let you know actual count , please send me a screenshot too , because if thats not problem then ill surely help to get a way around your problem ,

Please dont forget tro give kudos and if this helped then please accept it as solution so that others can get from this too .

regards ,

thakur sujit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Dear @Emanuel  ,
I didnt find any mistake in your dax ,but it could be because of filter which you have appliled on page and visual level filter .
fiklter.JPG
Please check your data tables for such problem , i would suggest to go in data tab from vertical ribbon on Left hand side of power bi desktop . and manually sort your column the way you have applied page and visual level filter .
this will let you know actual count , please send me a screenshot too , because if thats not problem then ill surely help to get a way around your problem ,

Please dont forget tro give kudos and if this helped then please accept it as solution so that others can get from this too .

regards ,

thakur sujit

View solution in original post

Thanks Sujit,

Indeed it was one of the all pages filters.

Super User IV
Super User IV

@Emanuel , Can you share the formula. Can you share sample data and sample output in table format?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Wave Release 2

Check out the updates in Power BI.

Overview of Power BI 2020 release wave 2!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors