Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mpesec
Frequent Visitor

% Values in Line Chart do not show the right data

Hi,
I have set of data that I was able to add to Matrix table.
Test PowerBI.png
I am looking for accurate % per month and per Employee, that I can drill down for more detailed look.

I am able to get accurate % in Matrix but when I added Measure (I am looking for Reported HRS data to be shown in %)

""""""""% Month =
DIVIDE(COUNT(RawDataT2[Employee]),
CALCULATE(COUNT(RawDataT2[Employee]), ALLEXCEPT(RawDataT2,RawDataT2[Month]))) """""

The Measure is not working, and I am not able to locate the issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi
MP Line Chart with % PBIX File

I shared PBIX file with Random Data.

I found a work-around to use 100% stacked Column chart and is showing proper % values and I would still like to have a LineChart as visualiazation of Billable Report.
On tabs Month and Quarter - I would like to have visible data that is in Matrix Table to be visible in LineCharts (at the moment I use 100% Stacked Column Chart)

Tab "Idel" - Data that is in Matrix Table (low right table)  to be visible in Line chart (Left) with all Slicers that are connected to the Charts.

Thank you very much

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mpesec 

You might consider creating pbix file that will contain some sample data (remove the confidential info), upload the pbix to onedrive or dropbox and share the link to the file. Please do not forget to describe the expected results based on this sample data.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Hi
MP Line Chart with % PBIX File

I shared PBIX file with Random Data.

I found a work-around to use 100% stacked Column chart and is showing proper % values and I would still like to have a LineChart as visualiazation of Billable Report.
On tabs Month and Quarter - I would like to have visible data that is in Matrix Table to be visible in LineCharts (at the moment I use 100% Stacked Column Chart)

Tab "Idel" - Data that is in Matrix Table (low right table)  to be visible in Line chart (Left) with all Slicers that are connected to the Charts.

Thank you very much

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

The part of problem is not clear, can you explain with example

In the Picture I attached  is Example. File that I am working on, but because there are some personal information I am not able to share it with you.

The numbers on the right are the right numbers that should be visible on the LineChart.

But when I used Measure (noted in my previous message) is not working.

I somehow need Measure that would SUM up Reported HRS per employee and team with Month and Quarter.

Should I use 4 different Measures to be able to get accurate values?

* Reported HRs per Employee and Month
* Reported HRs per Employee and Quarter
* Reported HRs per Team and Month
* Reported HRs per Team and Quarter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.