Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jongee
Frequent Visitor

Values different when entered in Line & Cluster Column Chart

Hi All

I have created two separate Cluster charts in Power BI desktop and they work great.

If I try and move the bottom chart into my top Line & Cluster Column Chart the data appears to display the same value for each month. (Yellow line).

Both the date fields are returning a date format of 'DD/MM/YYYY' and are set as a date field in PowerBI. 

The data is being pulled in from a ODBC connection.

Any help would be great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the response. I have not managed to correct the issue yet, but I did completely forgot about setting the relationship.

I have two tables one showing items that have been processed and the second showing new items that have been created (not all created items are processed). 

So I want the line to show the number of items created and the columns show the number of items processed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many dimensions / tables do you have?

Is part number a measure or columns?

Sometimes I switch the chart into Table View to check my raw data, maybe if they are from different tables, relationship might not be right / created?

Might be useful to see the diagram view of your data?

Thanks for the response. I have not managed to correct the issue yet, but I did completely forgot about setting the relationship.

I have two tables one showing items that have been processed and the second showing new items that have been created (not all created items are processed). 

So I want the line to show the number of items created and the columns show the number of items processed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.