Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ritu24raj
Helper II
Helper II

Values Dupliated on YTD data

Hi -

I have created a measure, when selected individually (QoQ) the numbers are correct but when I am trying to see the details of YTD, the numbers duplicates. The total is correct, but individual quarter values are getting duplicated (refer to Bookings bar)

ritu24raj_1-1603902817072.png

The correct values should be -

2020-Q1 - 2.6 M

2020-Q2 - 0.1 M

2020-Q3 - 1.3 M

Note - Using SSAS >> Direct Query to the cube to connect to Power BI.
Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
negi007
Community Champion
Community Champion

@ritu24raj  I guess there may be issue in your date table and fact table date field relationship. Could you please share the structure the of your relationship,

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate your Kudos

Proud to be a Super User!

Follow me on linkedin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ritu24raj ,

Please post the reproducible sample data  in table form and the calculation formulas of your measures.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-lionel-msft - I have already posted in the description also, I figured out that it's the relationship issue at the backend.

negi007
Community Champion
Community Champion

@ritu24raj  I guess there may be issue in your date table and fact table date field relationship. Could you please share the structure the of your relationship,

Appreciate your Kudos

Follow me on linkedin

Hi @negi007 - Yes, you are right. I figured out that it's the relationship issue at the backend.

@ritu24raj As your problem is resolved. Please mark my last post as the solution. Thanks!!!

Appreciate your Kudos

Follow me on linkedin

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.