Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Values Adjust Based on Filter

I have a Dashboard with 10 individual tables (accessing the same source file).    I am looking for a way that when I select a field within one of the tables, that all tables adjust to that value AND the totals and percentages change based on what I have selected.   As an example, I am on Zappo's website, the site displays 1,000 shoes, I filter on Women's shoes, the screen readjust to only show Women's shoes (100% of the shoes shown are now women's shoes; value is now 500 shoes); now I filter again to only see gym shoes, again the entire screen adjusts to display all women's gym shoes (100% of the shoes shown on the screen are now women's gym shoes, total # of shoes is now 200).   As I continue to filter, I want the values to readjust to be specific to the selected filters; always maintaining 100% focus of what I last selected.    Can PowerBI do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

By default, Power BI visuals interact each other, which menas any filter applied in one visual will filter other visuals accordingly in the full screen. You need to make sure the relationship and cross filter direction are set correctly.

Thanks

Raj

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

By default, Power BI visuals interact each other, which menas any filter applied in one visual will filter other visuals accordingly in the full screen. You need to make sure the relationship and cross filter direction are set correctly.

Thanks

Raj

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.