Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using two date column to fill a gap in pricevalue

Hey everyone,

i have a table just like this one

Postigo_0-1627327726809.png

the problem is: i need to do a chart where show me the valueleft month by month, ok my "Valueleft" solve this problem but in some cases there is a few months until the client pays for the product(example customer A took 3 months), what i need is to show the "Price" value until the datepayment is equal on axis, example

Postigo_1-1627328205577.png

Thanks for the help

PowerBi File 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , I have solved a similar problem in the attached pbix; after signature, see if that can help

Not your file.

refer if needed

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-divide-distribute-values-between-start-date-or-end-date/ba-p/1503785

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , I have solved a similar problem in the attached pbix; after signature, see if that can help

Not your file.

refer if needed

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-divide-distribute-values-between-start-date-or-end-date/ba-p/1503785

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amitchandak thanks, i almost did it.

Postigo_0-1627414209934.png

Example for client A, thats what i need, except for that duplicate value in Mar/2020 is there someway to get only the 0 line.

Postigo_1-1627414279647.png

same goes for client B it's working but if somehow i manage how to delete that duplicate lines (all the 20.000 values in duplicate columns) it would be perfect.

Power Bi file 

thanks once again for the help

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.