Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

fsadiq
Frequent Visitor

Using measures to group dates alongside with other information on visual table

Good day All,

Please I need help on the following.

I have my excel sheet already loaded to power bi model. From the screenshot attached, I was able to display each member's details/info showing the clock in time and date. Clock-in is to be done 3 times a day. i.e, 1/12020: Time in: 8:00, Lunch: 12:00 and Time out: 4:00. When I tried displaying it on a table visual, it shows 3 entries on the table. Is it possible for the date to be grouped per day instead of the table displaying the Same date 3 times? Note that each clock in time has its own section as shown in the attached image below. Don't know if my question is clear enough.

Thanks as I await responses. datadatatable visualtable visual

3 REPLIES 3
fsadiq
Frequent Visitor

https://ibb.co/0J9jrbz 

From the above image, the date should be grouped based on the entry. i.e, Day 1 has 3 entries, I want all three entries to be shown in a table row, same as day 2.

Thanks.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fsadiq 

Can you show me how you want the date to be grouped per day with your expected result?

Best Regards

Caiyun Zheng

Hi @v-cazheng-msft ,

Kindly see the attached image.

https://ibb.co/30BRRpg 

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.