cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NegusC Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Using a selected value (Row ID) to then display the previous 50 (parameter) Row ID's

Hi there,

Spoiler

I have a table of error logs streaming in within one table.  I want to be able to click on a row within the table vis then drill through to the previous 50 entries (although I'd like to be able to adjust the number of entries within a parameter if possible) in another page.

So far I've tried indexing the column, selecting one (e.g RowID: 100) then creating a SelectedIndexMin (50) and SelectedIndexMax (100) field then created a WithinRange flag field (using an if statement) back into the original "Messages" table.    I was hoping to drill down on the WithinRange field to take those 50 row ids through to another page, so far no good as the WithinRange shows a 1 for everything.

WithinRange = IF(AND(Messages[RowID]<=[SelectedIndexMax]
                                      ,Messages[RowID]>=[SelectedIndexMin])
                           ,0)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Using a selected value (Row ID) to then display the previous 50 (parameter) Row ID's

@NegusC,

Values in a calculated column are fixed. They are an immutable result for each row in the table.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.