Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

travbum
Advocate I
Advocate I

Using a Measure for Max Line Analytics

I have a set of bar clustered column chart where I'd like to add a Max Line bases on a measure. I see the measure drop down but it doesn't let me select the measure I created. What am I missing? 

3 REPLIES 3
alanhodgson
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hey @travbum,

Make sure the measure that you are trying to max is in the value field and the measure is graphable.

I am not able to replicate your error. Below is a clustered column graph with date in the X-axis and a measure "Total Sales Measure" with a max line:

Capture6.PNG

If you can provide some screenshots or more information, then I can help you more.

@alanhodgson I have a chart of student responses to a quiz. I want the max line to be the total number of students who have responded but all I can get is the max to be equal to the question with the most correct responses.

Hi @travbum,

Please providue us some sample data, and elaborate the expected result, so that we can make further analysis.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.