Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using a Measure as a crossfilter

I have a dataset where I have a number of people who are in the middle of a proces. There are a number of steps in this process I record but for my clients some are the same from their point of view.

So I made several measures which in into funnel where the client can see how many people are in a certain stage of the process. 

Those measures are similar to

PersonRegistered = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT([PersonID]),[StatusCode]=1)

WaitedForApproval= CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT([PersonID]),[StatusCode]=7,[StatusCode]=8)

ApplicationApproved = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT([PersonID]),[StatusCode]=12)

Underneath the funnel I have a table which I would like to respond to crossfiltering so that I click on the Applicationproved bar I only see those PersonID's that have Statuscode 12.

To complicate things the funnels top bar comes from a different table. I don't need to use it as a filter.

My question is why does my table not respond when I select a measure/bar in my funnel?

2 REPLIES 2
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Not very clear...

Did you select the "None" as the Interaction type like this:

2.19.4.1.gif

If you are still confused about it, please provide me with more details about your table and your problem or share me with your pbix file from your Onedrive for Business after removing sensitive data.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No this is exactly what I meant but instead of clicking on the tables I want to select bar on the funnel to use it as a filter. So when you click on bottom bar I will only see the 2 persons in the table (which statuscode 8).

I had already checked the interactions (and just double checked) and the problem does not lie there.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.