Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using KPI with a set number

Hi,

I'm trying to build a report that our company will be looking at weekly.  We have various goals we try to reach each week, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to integrate this into a report.

For example one of our "KPI"s we look at is count of leads created in a week.  I have this displaying in a Card.

12.PNG

Let's say my goal is 15. If the # leads created is >= 15 in the week, I want it to show green else if < 15 I want it to show red.  Not exactly sure if I should be using the KPI visualization or a formatting some how?  I will be adding more tables / goals / visualizations to this report!

Any insight or advice would be great!

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can create a new measure to set your goal.

goal =

Suppose week1 has 16 IDs, and week2 has 9 IDs. Create a calculated column and use these fields to get a KPI visual.

CountIds =
CALCULATE ( COUNT ( Sheet2[id] ), ALLEXCEPT ( Sheet2, Sheet2[week] ) )

5-1.PNG5-2.PNG

You can set the color in the “Color Coding”

5-3.PNG

Best Regards,

Eads

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can create a new measure to set your goal.

goal =

Suppose week1 has 16 IDs, and week2 has 9 IDs. Create a calculated column and use these fields to get a KPI visual.

CountIds =
CALCULATE ( COUNT ( Sheet2[id] ), ALLEXCEPT ( Sheet2, Sheet2[week] ) )

5-1.PNG5-2.PNG

You can set the color in the “Color Coding”

5-3.PNG

Best Regards,

Eads

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.