Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rajendraongole1
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Using KPI indicator

Hi 

I am using kpi indicator custom visual for one of the dashboard with summary page.

i have used this kpi indicator visual for most of the kpis in summary page. most of the color changes are coming by default as per Good, bad, neutral, none, text and trend. 

suppose, i have few of the visual with blank kpi , i want to showcase only blank kpi seperately with different color which i am not able to find with seperate color.

pls suggest , how can i report by using kpi indicator with blank kpi as seperate color in dashboard.

Regards,

Rajendra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @rajendraongole1 ,

I have voted it up. Hope the idea can be adopted as soon as possible.

Would you mind marking helpful or prefer replies as answers? So that we are able to close the thread. 

Best Regards,

Xue

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rajendraongole1 ,

It is not supported about changing color of blank values for now. Unfortunately, based on my test, there is not a proper method to as a workaround.  To make Power BI better, you can submit your request at Power BI Ideas and vote it up. 

Best Regards,

Xue

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Team for your response.

I have submitted the idea in forum.

Please do like and vote..

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/38363017-kpi-indicator-chart

Regards,

Rajendra

Hi @rajendraongole1 ,

I have voted it up. Hope the idea can be adopted as soon as possible.

Would you mind marking helpful or prefer replies as answers? So that we are able to close the thread. 

Best Regards,

Xue

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.