Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Marcel1989
Frequent Visitor

User can manually filter individual entries

Hello dear Power BI Community,

I have the following sample table:

CategoryValueShow
123true
112false
242false
322true
212true

In a visual I would like to show the table (x-axis: Category, y-axis: Stacked(Value)). Only values for which Show=true are to be displayed. So far everything is simple.

In addition, I would like to have a visual (list or table maybe) that shows me all entries of the table for which Show=false applies. There should be the possibility for the viewer to display single of these entries somehow (e.g. checkbox) additionally in the above mentioned visual.

Would you have any ideas or approaches I could base a solution on? Thanks a lot!

3 REPLIES 3
Arul
Super User
Super User

@Marcel1989 ,

You can add the Show column int he slicer and let the viewer to select whatever they want.

Thanks,

Arul

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

@Arul thanks for your answer.

If I put the show column in a slicer, the user can only choose between "true" and "false". However, "true" should always be displayed and the user can optionally add individual rows with "false".

@Marcel1989 ,

Then if you want separate visual to only show false related values you can create table and apply visula level filter as false for that visual.

Thanks,

Arul

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.