Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

LYeo87
Helper II
Helper II

User Analytics - Report Ranking

Hi - Within the user analytics - there is a ranking number of your report - how can i view the rank of each report in my organisation so that I can tell whether it is being used effectively or not?

4 REPLIES 4
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LYeo87 ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution. More people will benefit from it.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @LYeo87 ,

Did you want to use Usage Metrics for all reports?

To my knowledge, your requirement could not fullfilled currently.

Hope these help:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Report-Usage-metrics-for-all-reports-in-one-report-or-dashb...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/service-admin-auditing#use-the-activity-log

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@LYeo87 , what it is showing right now. what is the expected outcome?

Hi - so it gives me the number of views, users and then a ranking number. Alongside this it gives me a number of reports in my business.

What I would like to see is the rank of every report so that I know where my development efforts are most useful. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.