Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ptepichin
Frequent Visitor

Use of line and clustered column charts with representational bars

Hi,

I was using a line and clustered column chart in which i'm tracking the number of samples tested in a lab along the number of positive results and then using a line chart to trace the percentage of positive results per the total tested per day. The problem with that is that sometimes the number of samples tested can be considerably higher from one day to another, thus the bars are way too big or small. As an alternative I was thinking of having a representational graph where all bars are the same size. Is there a way to configure the graph to do so or is there another approach you would recommend based on the tools available on Power BI.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ptepichin 

In the Format section of the Visualizations pane, expand the Y axis card and try setting Scale type.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@ptepichin 

In the Format section of the Visualizations pane, expand the Y axis card and try setting Scale type.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Experiment by displaying log value sample tested

Thanks for the quick response 🙂 

Is that a configuration setting?

There are log and ln functions. Create new measure and try

Sorry, i'm new to Power BI. Is there a link online on how to it or has that question been posted prior?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.