Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Use multiple cards with multiple filters

Good community. I have the following query, on the same sheet I need to have two cards, where each one has a different date filter. Example amount of inputs that entered from 1 to 7 and amount of inputs that graduated from 1 to 7, in these cases I have two fields, date of entry and date of discharge. It gets complicated for me with date filters since only one of the dates takes me.

Greetings to all.

4 REPLIES 4
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution to make the thread closed. More people will benefit from it.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

hashtag_pete
Helper V
Helper V

Hello @Syndicate_Admin 

when you have to slicers, you can use the interaction to define which slicer works on which card visual, please see following screenshot. 

Does that help? If so, please
• mark this post as a solution
• give kudos
Thanks hashtag_pete

2021-11-02 09_08_52-Window.png

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Syndicate_Admin ,

What does the 1-7 stand for? The date day of [date of entry] and [date of discharge], ike 2021/10/1 -2021/10/7?

And did you create parameter for display 1-7?

Eyelyn9_1-1635835796006.png

Count of entry = CALCULATE(COUNTROWS('Date'), FILTER('Date', DAY('Date'[date of entry])>=MIN('Parameter'[Parameter]) && DAY('Date'[date of entry])<=MAX('Parameter'[Parameter])))
Count of discharge = CALCULATE(COUNTROWS('Date'), FILTER('Date', DAY('Date'[date of discharge])>=MIN('Parameter'[Parameter]) && DAY('Date'[date of discharge])<=MAX('Parameter'[Parameter])))

Eyelyn9_0-1635835663415.png

If it isn't your expected, please share more detail information to help us clarify your scenario,refer to:

How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum - Microsoft Power BI Community

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Syndicate_Admin , I think interactions should help

How Interactions Work- Split Page using interactions to compare: https://youtu.be/GIfRKzhMaR4

or

How to use two Date/Period slicers :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeZr_-MiTg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors