Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gpaula
Frequent Visitor

Use a slicer visual to filter a matrix which filter another slicer visual

Hi masters.

I really struggle on that. I have a model that i use a single column table to create a slice who filter everything else. And a have another segmentation in slice visual that use to filter the whole report too. Beside that i have a matrix where the rows is the first slice visual values and the columns is the second slice values as i mentioned and the cells values are zero or one. When you select one value in the first slice i want the second slice automatic selected the values where in the matrix has values equals one but not disappear with the other options whom not be selected. Can i achieve that with measure? I try with relationships, selectvalue measure and calculate table  but with no sucess.

Help me plz, i need that for yesterday. Thx!

5 REPLIES 5
gpaula
Frequent Visitor

Anyone to help me plz?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @gpaula 
You can refer to the link .
I believe this will resolve the query.

It isnt work for me.

I need the first slice value select in the matrix the correspondents values and it filter the second slicer. Here is a picture from my model.

2021-10-29_14-59-27.jpg2021-10-29_14-56-20.jpg

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@gpaula , Based on what I got

If you want a matrix of the table to filter a slicer, you can use a measure from related fact as visual level filter and check for nonblank value

How? Can you explain me plz?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.