Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Ilia
Frequent Visitor

Use Slicer like Radio Button

Hello. Can we use in slicer something like "Radio button" instead "Check box".  I mean that always one value have to be selected.

7 REPLIES 7
harib
Post Patron
Post Patron

HI

To enable ratio button instead of checkbox  for Slicer Go to the Format->Selection Controls-> Turn On (Single Select.)

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks

Hari

shaheenmomin
Frequent Visitor

Sorry I know I am really late. But I recently found one alternate solution mentioned in October 2017 update for Power BI. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jksjtR8GnBE

You can start from 9:00 to see how presenter has done it.

Some body tell me. What type of image is that?? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a custom image designed specifically for that report. Not the most elegant workaround, but your end users won't know that.

You mean to say two images overlapped? Can you detail it how they positioned that image.

gangell9
Frequent Visitor

There is a custom visualization out there called "Chiclet Slicer".  There is a setting to have it act like a radio button.  I don't have access to PowerBI right now but I think the setting is something like "Force Selection".  That might get you what you need.

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

@Ilia

It is not possible to do it currently. Please vote this idea.

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.