Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ysapiyev
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Usage of visual level filter

Hi everyone,

I have a database with data, filled on daily basis. I wanted to put this data in bar chart with representing only last date values. I put date field in visual level filters and used relative date filtering. It works fine. But when I use slicer with date, date filtering in visual report level filter crashes. It shows me aggregated data for period of data. I was trying to achieve to represent data for last date, selected in date slicer. How it can be achieved?

I also tried using TOP N filtering, it also shows aggregated data. Is there other way to filter only last date. 

Note: I can't use DAX function to sort my data and then import it in visual, since I'me using SSAS live connection.

Regards,

Yerkhan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@ysapiyev,

In Date slicer, there is also a relative date filter, which works as that relative date filter in visual level filter, and you can choose last one day.

1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@ysapiyev,

In Date slicer, there is also a relative date filter, which works as that relative date filter in visual level filter, and you can choose last one day.

1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yuezhe-msft,

Thanks, it worked.

Regards,

Yerkhan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.