Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

xiumi_hou
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Urgent..... Why the result is not the same in desktop and power BI service

Dear all, please see the result not the same in desktop and power BI service. I just published 

left is desktop view, right is power bi service view

1. First, the color of the bar, i do not know why it changed when i published to power Bi service

Capture1.JPG      2.JPG

2. Below is the measure I created to show no change/improved/worsen... each line is a measure. it all changed to improved when I published...  in desktop, most of the measure result is no change..however, in power Bi service, it showed improved......

3.JPG    4.JPG

3. I put my slicer at the first page to sync entire report. In my desktop, it works. When I published, one of my pages can not be filter by the first page slicer......

1 REPLY 1
v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @xiumi_hou ,

You can try to change the browser.Is your power bi desktop the latest version? If not, upgrade to the latest version and re-publish to service to try it out.

If not your case, please share your sample pbix file for us to have a test. Please upload your files to One Drive and share the link here.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.