Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Urgent Help---How to show the data in dashboard by select filter button

Hi everyone,

I need your help on showing the dasboard by using filter button. I have 6 filters(slicer) in my report page. I want to show the dashboard of datas by select all the filters and then click the filter button then only the dashboard of datas will be shown. Is it possible? and one more queries If i didnt select any one of the 6 filters it will show the popup please select all the filters correctly. Is this also possiible in powerbi..Kindly help me on this issue.

Advance thanks to everyone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous 

There's a quick workaround to achieve your requirement, tick the option below :

006.PNG

But it's not the exact same as your requirement cuz the button was added by default.

Also, you can achieve more by additional complicated steps with some tricks involved:

1. tick the option as well

2. replace the default option using white shape (You can modify the shape in the format panel)

3. add the button "Submit"

4. add a bookmark when button pressed, slicer applied

Note that bookmark can only capture one specific status you implemented, won't dynamically change by the slicer change.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , no very clear, are you trying to create a submit button.

That means you have to do it by disconnected table and bookmark.

Refer if this can help a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TaZQFc-t58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @amitchandak ,

Thanks for your reply. test.PNG

I attached my screenshot for your refernce. From the above screenshot i have four filters i want to select the filtered values then i click submit at that time only my filter works but now if i select first filter it will filtered at that time so i asked your help.

Hi @Anonymous 

There's a quick workaround to achieve your requirement, tick the option below :

006.PNG

But it's not the exact same as your requirement cuz the button was added by default.

Also, you can achieve more by additional complicated steps with some tricks involved:

1. tick the option as well

2. replace the default option using white shape (You can modify the shape in the format panel)

3. add the button "Submit"

4. add a bookmark when button pressed, slicer applied

Note that bookmark can only capture one specific status you implemented, won't dynamically change by the slicer change.

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.