Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

graham777

Unwanted Secondary y-axis

Hello. Currently I am working with two charts and a data slicer. I have it set up in a way where if you click on a column in one chart, it will also highlight that same time frame in the second chart. The second chart has two columns and a line per date, while the first chart is a single column. However, and this only happens with seemingly random dates selected, the line will sometimes appear much lower than it looked initialy. Upon further investigation, it seems that some dates will cause a second y-axis to appear on the second chart and partially disrupt the line. 

As I said though, this happens seeming random. Selection Febuary 2022, a full year or a single day in selective months won't cause this, but picking March or June (and others) will make the line appear abnormal because a secondary y-axis I did not enable. Has anyone else has this issue before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@graham777 , I doubt I faced this issue. First manually switch it off. If that is off, switch it on and then off and save.

If issue is still there, log an issue with screenshots  -https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@graham777 , I doubt I faced this issue. First manually switch it off. If that is off, switch it on and then off and save.

If issue is still there, log an issue with screenshots  -https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.