Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

marmaghan
Frequent Visitor

Unpivot multiple group of Columns

Hi 

I am newbie here I am stuck on unpivoting multiple group of columns please help below is the scenario

I need two groups to unpivot like Column C to I & Column J to Column N  these column contains multiple particulars and value

the problem is I have to convert one group at a time so second group have multiple values. is there any way please help.

I have search lot of videos on youtube nothing was found helpful.

5 REPLIES 5
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @marmaghan,

Please follow this blog to provide more necessary information:

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

CommissionCommissionCommissionCommissionCommissionCommissionCommissionDeductionDeductionDeductionDeductionDeduction
MonthYearDealerSub RegionAccount NoNTN #Registration FILING Comm Biling Devices Bonus RechargeBonus Recharge ArrearsDO FR INCENTIVEPOSTPAID PROMOWITHHOLDING TAXTAX Adj (Upfront)Sales TaxPenaltiesHandset Credit

Excuse me for the late reply pls check above data I need Commission and Deduction columns unpivot at same time in different columns like category commission Particulase & Value 1st group and 2nd group shuld be deduction particulars and value total 6 columns

I am unable to do this. 

Hi @marmaghan,

Based on above sample table, what is your desired result after "unpivot columns"?

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

MonthYearDealerSub RegionAccount NoNTN #RegistrationFILING AttributeAttribute1ValueAttribute3Attribute4Value
        CommissionBiling0DeductionWITHHOLDING TAX0
        CommissionDevices0DeductionTAX Adj (Upfront)0
        CommissionBonus Recharge0DeductionSales Tax0
        CommissionBonus Recharge Arrears0DeductionPenalties0
        CommissionDO FR INCENTIVE0DeductionHandset Credit0
        CommissionPOSTPAID PROMO    
Interkoubess
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @marmaghan,

Could ou share sample data in order to make a try.

Thank you.

Ninter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors