Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Daniel343

Unknown But Useful PowerBI Tools

I'm trying to take my dashboard presentation to the next level and I am looking for a very efficient and probably relatively unknown native or custom visual that I can use to blow it out of the water. Any ideas?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Daniel343 ,

You can choose the visual you want in the following link.

Find the right app | Microsoft AppSource

The following article describes the 5 best built-in visuals and the 10 best custom visuals in Power BI.

Best Power BI Visuals (Built-in and Custom) for Actionable Reports

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter_Marsh
Regular Visitor

So far ive had the best success with using Mokkup.ai for my presentation needs. You can totally blow your presentation out of the water by using its highly cuztomizable drag and drop visuals. Right from filters, to charts and presenting KPIs. You can take a look at their already prebuilt templates or even do one yourself, it doesn't take more than 10 mins. Thank me later!

Best Regards,

Peter Marsh

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Daniel343 ,

You can choose the visual you want in the following link.

Find the right app | Microsoft AppSource

The following article describes the 5 best built-in visuals and the 10 best custom visuals in Power BI.

Best Power BI Visuals (Built-in and Custom) for Actionable Reports

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.