cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_jorgensen Visitor
Visitor

Unit Revenue with Goal

Hello,

I am working on a Revenue Dashbaord, and have run into a Brick Wall. I am trying to display Total Revenue and Goal Revenue by individual Units (In this case specific trucks). The problem is there are different Goal's depending on location, and I need my date slicer to impact the results.

I have calculated the Measures that will return the correct Goal value for each of the locations, however when I attempt to pull this data into a single column, everything goes horribly horribly wrong.

I believe the largest problem is that, since I need to be able to have my calculations adjusted by the filter I am unable to use a calculated column, however the location data for each unit is stored by row.

How do I return a measure depending on a value in a row, or is there another direction to attack this problem from?

image.png

In the example above, the Projected Revenue would return the $12,427.40 or the $13,847.67 depending on the location of the unit.

Thank you for any help!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unit Revenue with Goal

Hey @d_jorgensen

You're right that you probably don't want a calculated column. Could you post a snippet of your data so we can try to help you out with your measure?

Thanks,

Parker